Niminosa

A dream... an unforgettable experience!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a simple being with ordinary dreams. Most of the times, I'm searching for something or the other and the rest of the times... there is something that needs my attention. This can keep a person very very busy u c! I love my life... and I really believe that it loves me too.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Episode 3

Dear Daddy,
This is the last thing that I ever wanted to do and now...it is my only resort. I love you and respect you more than anyone else in this world daddy. But today, my ambition stands taller. It has been really very tough for me to take this decision. Life has given me this brilliant opportunity for the second time and this time I cannot act blind towards it.
I set this goal of mine, way back in the elementary school itself. I told this to you & to all. I knew nobody would take me seriously on this at that age. To prove my worth and achieve my goal, I worked hard and made it to NASA. After putting in all the effort and hard work, I got my first opportunity to reach my goal. I was there standing right in front of it and still couldn’t get it because my hands were bound by Mom’s love and affection.
Today, I got this second chance and daddy! I don’t want to be weak at this moment. Not always does life give you a second chance to achieve a target and when it does, the only thing that makes sense would be “Go for it!” Take care of mom. It is only you, who can manage this situation. I must have hurt you and mom terribly by moving out daddy, but if I ever come back, I will never leave you’ll again. I now take your leave, to get there… My goal… My dream… Marshal 678A – MARS EXPLORATION.

Love you loads,
Ritvika

5 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

omg! i hrby adjudge u da master story teller of blog arena! i dnt xpct even an ounce of this twist!

7:30 pm  
Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

@ Antelope...

am I Ritvika...u will know that soon enuf ;)

@ Naresh

I'm honoured! :)

6:30 pm  
Blogger Naresh said...

u hv a habit of keeping ppl waiting! dnt u???

2:26 pm  
Blogger Naresh said...

nxt episode eppudu?

12:21 am  
Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

there u go....am so sorry..had to kepp u waiting! kya kare...time crunch u c! ;)

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home