Niminosa

A dream... an unforgettable experience!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a simple being with ordinary dreams. Most of the times, I'm searching for something or the other and the rest of the times... there is something that needs my attention. This can keep a person very very busy u c! I love my life... and I really believe that it loves me too.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Episode 5

Ritvika was back on her journey to the NASA, recollecting all those childhood incidences where her parents pampered her, scolded her and cared for her so much! She couldn’t hold back those tears. The pain that she was facing then was so much beyond comprehension because for the first time in her life she felt her heart turn two ways. She was in fact cursing herself for leaving her parents. But she knew what she was doing and didn’t regret her decision.

On reaching her destination, she wiped her personal life completely and stepped into the world of destiny as she calls it. Mission Marshal 678A was her only dream that she wants to achieve at any cost. After working day and night for the next three months, the space craft they have been working on was ready and all set for the launch. That was the day she felt closest to her dream coming true. A crew of four scientists was to be sent on this mission to Mars and undoubtedly Ritvika was one of those four because she is the only one who knows rock meteorology and an apt technician who can make the mission meaningful.

The concern was all about the other three scientists who would go with Ritvika. Almost all the scientists at NASA knew that accomplishment of this mission means eternal glory to whoever is on-site of the mission. The Chief of NASA, Dr. Mac Meyer was now in deep trouble as he knows that it is difficult to satisfy everyone and yet send only four people on the mission. With great difficulty he filtered the most eligible ones and brought six people to the front. Co-incidentally, three male and three female… dropping two of these six was even more difficult than he thought it was. It was now that he sought the help of his most trusted colleague, Ms. Clarissa Bencher.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bharat said...

Hey Ramya, ur blog's gold. I justhope that u continue the good work...

1:19 pm  
Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

I'm trying to continue... no mood these days... but I know I should! :) and I soon will

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home